01 November 2010

30 October 2010: totally HAPPY!

it's officially, i'm 21 years old hihihihi. Alhamdulillah ya Allah :)

Photobucket
this cake was made by my Mom :D

@ d'cost kemang with my beloved best friends!





@ NAV D'best fatmawati






31 Oktober 2010//SUN-DAY ☀

Sunday morning i've got surprise from Shinta, Reska & Cientia!!
Thank you my darliiiiiiiiing hihihi muah :*



and look what i've got! hihihihi

this is from Shinta, Reska, and Cientia! Nyam nyam, yeaay! :D

this is from my beloved bvoice girls, oooohhh i love that wedges! :*


and this is from Tama! Kacamata 3D, keeewwwwlll! Asik asik makin bertambah aja nih koleksi kacamata gue hihihi :p
dan ini foto 3D nya foto 1, foto 2, foto 3
terus dibuatin stopmotion! Kereeeeeeeen! *speechless*

THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU VERY MUCH!!!! I LOVE YOUUUU ALL ♥♥♥♥♥
muah.

No comments: