14 January 2012

Foster The People Live in Jakarta.

Wet-nesday (11/1/2012)
@ Tennis Indoor Senayan.

My first concert on 2012! For me, it was a good live performance by Foster The People. My friend told me that the sound wasn't good enough from tribune class, but from festival class the sound was good :)
Di lagu terakhir, Pumped Up Kicks, Mark Foster turun dari panggung dan langsung berdiri ke depan penonton, wow I was surprised!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Setlist: Houdini, Miss You, Life on the Nickel, I Would Do Anything For You, Broken Jaw, Waste, Call It What You Want, Don't Stop (Color on the Walls), Say It Ain't So (Weezer Cover), Helena Beat, Ruby, Warrant, and last but not least Pumped Up Kicks :)

NB: cukup kecewa ga nonton konser Vampire Weekend tahun 2010 kemaren, tapi FTP menutup rasa kekecewaan itu :p

2 comments:

Dinda Nancy said...

you failed to mention the fact that I got lost somewhere towards the end of the show. hahaha

kantik said...

Huahahahaha dissapear like magic! XD