13 June 2013

MENDADAK SEOUL.

I know, I haven't finished my story about my trip in Seoul yet. My job keeps me busy with the KPop things, which I volunteered myself to do those things. :))

Two weeks (12 days) after my fangirling in Seoul, suddenly, SUDDENLY, I went back to Seoul again for a couple days. For free. From office. Lucky? Yes. Lucky and miserable at the same time. I must report and writing about economics. E-c-o-n-o-m-... Wait, what?

It's a long looooong super hectic-chaos story. And unforgettable. I'll tell you guys after I finish my writing about my holiday to Seoul on last 4th-11st May. :p

Here some pics of my 2nd-short trip in Seoul (23rd - 26th May).

 Imjingak.
 South Korea former president.
 Cute little Gaby <3 br="">

 PS: I'll continue writing about my holiday in Seoul this week. Promise! :p

No comments: